I have seen a lot of RVs are full of interiors, basically a narrow aisle, and there is basically no room for activities. I really don’t like it, so I want to use a B-type car with a long axle of 5.9 meters and a high roof. There are several requirements for the layout:
1. I am 188, so it can only be a vertical bed, and there must be a fixed bed;
2. My wife has high requirements for the bathroom, so it needs to be separated from wet and dry;
3. The movable space in the car should be as large as possible, and the fixed kitchen in the car should be cancelled. If it is really inconvenient to go outside the car, you can cook some simple meals on the small table in the car with a cassette stove. The high roof of the spare tire galley outside the car;
4. The number of seats is 5-6 (excluding the driver’s seat, there must be 2-3 more comfortable seats), which basically meets 2 big and 1 small, and sleeps at most 2 big and 2 small, or 3 big and 1 small;
5. I prefer motorcycles, and I hope to be able to put larger items such as motorcycles into the door from the rear of the car (usually carry some things), to meet the 4-wheel + 2-wheel mode.
Please help me to see what are the limitations of this layout, the temporary sketch, everyone will just take a look.
To clarify, the dry-wet separation bathroom has a slender shape of about 1500*750. The layout of the bathroom in the picture can be improved according to the needs (the water table may not be in the middle of the dry-wet separation).
The card seat and the lower bed form an L-shaped sofa, and the upper and lower single beds are on the right side. The upper bed can be folded and stored, and can be used as a wall cabinet to store things when not in use.
The left bed board is turned down, the left 1800*650 bed, the right 2000*700 bed, two single beds
The right bed board is pulled out to form a rear 1800*2000 large bed
The left side is hung, and the right row of skeletons is retracted, creating a large space
Usually, according to the different travelers, the rear bed can be fixed without frequent changes, and there is at least one fixed single bed.