Huahua Vision is a program that focuses on event reports and off-road fun records
Statement: This competition complies with the “Rules of the 2019 China Off-Road Championships”, “Technical Rules for Vehicles in the 2019 Auto Off-Road Series”, “Technical Rules for Vehicles in China’s Off-Road Races in 2019-Special Regulations for Mass Production Groups”, The relevant regulations and methods of the “2019 China Automobile Field Off-Road Competition Manufacturer Group and Mass Production Group Vehicle Registration Measures” and the “China Automobile and Motorcycle Federation Work Manual” are implemented.
The 2019 China Automobile Track Cross-Country Championship – Daqing Station will be held in Daqing Racing Town, Saertu District, Daqing City, Heilongjiang Province from June 28th to July 2nd . In order to facilitate the participation of drivers from various clubs, the relevant event arrangements are now The notification is as follows:
1. Competition schedule
2. Group settings:
There are eight groups in the competition: Manufacturer Group, Mass Production Group, Gasoline Modification Group, Diesel Modification Group, Open Group, UTV Group, Open Group, and Women’s Group . Each driver is limited to one group. Open group contestants need to participate in pre-competition theoretical training, the specific time will be notified separately.
3. Participating teams:
1. Teams registered with the China Federation of Automobile and Motorcycle Sports (see “Regulations on Registration of Teams of the China Federation of Automobile and Motorcycle Sports and Procedures for Applying for a Team Competition License”) are eligible to participate. Participating teams must have at least two cars of the same group to participate in the competition (register and start) to obtain the results and points for this award. Each registered team can designate a maximum of three car groups in a group of club cups. Drivers who sign up for the Club Cup will only be counted for their personal and Club Cup results, not for the Manufacturers Cup.
2. Manufacturer Cup:
Teams registered with the China Federation of Automobile and Motorcycle Sports (see “Regulations on Registration of Teams of the China Federation of Automobile and Motorcycle Sports and Procedures for Applying for a Team Competition License”) are eligible to participate. Participating teams must have at least two and a maximum of three cars from the same group (only in the manufacturer group or mass production group) to participate in the competition (register and start) in order to obtain the results and points for this award, and the two best results will be used to calculate the manufacturer cup score. Participating vehicles must be produced by the same automobile manufacturer in my country (an authorization letter from the automobile manufacturer must be issued), registered in the vehicle catalog of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of my country, and sold in the Chinese market. Drivers who sign up for the Manufacturer’s Cup will only be counted for their personal and Manufacturer’s Cup results, not for the Club Cup.
3. Eligibility and registration for drivers:
3.1: Eligibility for drivers: Only drivers who join the club can sign up for the competition through the club.
3.1.1: Domestic riders need to hold a valid cross-country or rally license issued by the China Automobile and Motorcycle Sports Federation.
3.1.2: Drivers from Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan can participate in the competition with the current valid competition license issued by the Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Automobile Association, and the letter of consent of the automobile association they belong to or the registration form stamped with the association’s seal.
3.1.3: Registration of foreign drivers is not accepted.
3.1.4: Pilot registration is not accepted.
3.1.5: Manufacturer group, mass production group, gasoline modification group, diesel modification group, UTV driver qualification:
22.214.171.124: Drivers who won the top 20 overall results of the China Autocross Championship last year, and drivers who participated in the gasoline manufacturer group, diesel manufacturer group, gasoline modification group, and diesel modification group of the previous China The top 6 drivers in the open group of the Automobile Field Off-Road Championship must register for the manufacturer group, mass production group, gasoline modification group, diesel modification group, and UTV group.
126.96.36.199: Drivers who hold a national B-level license or above.
188.8.131.52 : Drivers in the open group can also directly register for the manufacturer group, mass production group, gasoline modification group, diesel modification group, and UTV group, but they are not allowed to return to the open group.
3.1.6: Qualifications for Open Drivers:
Drivers who hold a national B-level license and do not qualify for the manufacturer group, mass production group, gasoline modification group, diesel modification group, and UTV group.
3.1.7: Driver qualification for open group
Hold a driver’s license of level C1 or above, participate in temporary pre-competition training and obtain a temporary license for the China Automobile Field Cross-Country Championship. Drivers who achieved the top 6 overall results of the open group in the previous year are not allowed to participate in this year’s open group competition.
3.1.8: Qualifications for women’s drivers:
Female drivers who hold a national B-level license or participate in temporary pre-competition training and obtain a provisional license for the China Automobile Track Cross-Country Championship.
3.2. Registration time:
Participants should fill in the registration form clearly and completely, and submit or mail the registration form and registration fee to the championship organizing committee 10 days before the start of each sub-station. The specific registration time and registration method are determined by the supplementary rules or the competition notice of each station. The maximum number of registrations accepted for each sub-station is 120 participating cars. The maximum registration quota for each club is 10 cars.
3.3. Participation service fee:
Participation service fee for each car in the races and finals:
The service fee for accepting the organizer’s advertisement entry is 1,200 yuan (including insurance fee of 600 yuan)
The organizer’s advertisement is not accepted. The entry service fee is 2,400 yuan (including insurance fee of 600 yuan)
Each racing car in the open group is exempt from entry service fees, and only pays an insurance premium of 600 yuan
3.4. Obligations of applicants:
1) The applicant is responsible for all the actions of the drivers, maintenance personnel and all other accompanying personnel.
2) The registration form is a competition contract signed by me on behalf of all participating team members and the organizer. Applicants must clearly and completely fill in and sign the registration form, and require the participating drivers to sign together, which cannot be replaced.
3) The applicant must pay the entry service fee in full on behalf of the club on time.
4) Applicants must receive all relevant documents such as race announcements, starting order, and results on time.
5) The organizer will arrange a driver or team manager meeting before the race. All racers and team managers are not allowed to be late or absent for any reason. Those who are late will be fined 500 RMB, and those who are absent will be fined 1,000 RMB.
3.5 The entry service fee will be refunded in full under the following two conditions: Registration is not accepted. The game could not be held.
3.6 The organizer will refund 50% of the participation service fee to the participants who fail to start the race due to force majeure (which has been certified by the local auto association). If you withdraw from the competition before the start of the competition due to reasons other than the organizer, only 50% of the entry service fee will be refunded.
4. Participating vehicles:
Vehicles participating in this competition will be inspected in strict accordance with the requirements of relevant technical rules before the race, especially vehicle safety modification, safety equipment, body integrity, body paint color, etc. must be carried out in accordance with vehicle technical rules and registration information Vehicle inspection, the vehicle group that fails the vehicle inspection cannot participate in the competition.
4.1 Vehicle Eligibility:
1) Vehicles qualified for registration in the manufacturer group: The vehicle is a mass-produced light off-road gasoline vehicle with 4-wheel drive and no more than 7 seats. The racing car must have a manufacturer’s certificate (model, vehicle length, vehicle width, wheelbase, wheelbase , photos) and authorization letter for participation. At the same time, vehicles registered in accordance with the vehicle registration methods for the manufacturer group and mass production group of the 2019 China Automobile Field Off-Road Championship. In terms of vehicle technical modification, the body must not be changed, and other vehicle technical modification shall be carried out in accordance with the modification rules for Group T1.
2) Vehicles qualified for the mass production group: The vehicle is a mass-produced light-duty off-road vehicle with 4-wheel drive and no more than 7 seats. The racing car must meet the requirements of the technical regulations for mass-produced vehicles of the 2019 China Automobile Off-Road Track Championship. At the same time, vehicles registered in accordance with the vehicle registration methods for the manufacturer group and mass production group of the 2019 China Automobile Field Off-road Field Championship.
3) Vehicles qualified for registration in the gasoline modification group: vehicles are mass-produced (based on the frame) light-duty off-road gasoline vehicles with 4-wheel drive and no more than 7 seats, and the vehicle technical modification shall refer to the modification rules for the T1 group.
4) Vehicles qualified for the diesel refitting group: The vehicles are mass-produced (based on the frame) light off-road diesel vehicles with 4-wheel drive and no more than 7 seats. The technical refitting of vehicles shall be carried out in accordance with the refitting rules of the T1 group.
5) Vehicles qualified for registration in the open group: The vehicles are mass-produced light off-road vehicles (based on the frame) with 4-wheel drive and no more than 7 seats. Vehicle technical modifications can be carried out in accordance with the modification rules for the T1 group.
6) Vehicles eligible for registration in the UTV group: The vehicles are mass-produced light off-road vehicles with 4-wheel drive and no more than 7 seats (based on the frame). The vehicle technical modification can refer to the modification rules for the T3 group.
7) Vehicles qualified for registration in the open group: The vehicles are mass-produced (based on the frame) light off-road vehicles with 4-wheel drive and no more than 7 seats. The vehicle technical modification can refer to the modification rules for the T1 group.
8) Vehicles qualified for women’s group registration: The vehicles are mass-produced (based on the frame) light off-road vehicles with 4-wheel drive and no more than 7 seats. The technical modification of the vehicle can refer to the modification rules for the T1 group.
4.2: Participating vehicles must maintain a complete body form and comply with safety modification rules. Vehicle inspection judges have the right to reject vehicles that do not meet safety standards.
4.3: Participating vehicles must be equipped with roll cages and racing safety seats, and their structures refer to the “Technical Regulations for Off-Road Series Vehicles-Safety Equipment and Modifications”. There must be two car seats. And meet the FIA 8855/1999 or 8862/2009 standard.
4.4: The seat belts of participating vehicles must comply with the FIA 8853/98 standard.
4.5: Participating vehicles can move the original fuel tank, but it must be safe. Competing vehicles may also use FIA-approved FT3-1999, FT3.5-1999 or FT5-1999 safety fuel tanks. If the fuel tank is installed in the vehicle, it must be separated from the cockpit by a fire barrier.
4.6: The tires of participating vehicles are not limited, but herringbone tires are strictly prohibited. It is forbidden to use tires with studs to participate in the competition (except for ice and snow competitions and ice and snow roads).
4.7: Drivers of the same gender are not allowed to share a participating vehicle. Female drivers can share a participating vehicle with male drivers, but only two drivers are allowed to drive a participating vehicle.
4.8: Any additional turbocharger device shall not be installed (except for the mass-produced original car). The original car has a turbocharger displacement. For a gasoline engine, the displacement of the original car is multiplied by 1.7. Numeral Calculations. Diesel engines are calculated by multiplying the displacement of the original vehicle by 1.5.
4.9: At least one fire extinguisher of no less than 2 kg shall be carried on the participating vehicle.
4.1 0: According to the engine displacement, the vehicle must comply with the following values to ensure the minimum weight:
The maximum engine displacement of participating vehicles is not limited, but if the engine displacement is above 6000cc , for every 250cc increase, the body weight will increase by 66kg according to the weight standard in the existing rules , and so on.
The minimum weight of the vehicle includes the weight of safety equipment, but does not include personnel, luggage, tools, spare tires, jacks, spare parts, portable first aid kits, navigators or communication equipment, spares, etc.
4.11: The organizer will no longer accept complaints about vehicle eligibility 30 minutes after the eligibility form is published.
5. This event is the Daqing Station of the 2019 China Automobile Field Cross-Country Competition. Please learn more about the “2019 China Automobile Field Cross-Country Race Rules” and other relevant content published online.
(For registration, please consult the event secretariat, Yang Li; Tel: 18846681446)
I wish this event all the way to starlight cross-country!
Reprinted to: Official website of China Automobile and Motorcycle Sports Federation (Editor in charge: Zhang Tianlong)