43. The RV water pump is divided into built-in and external. The built-in water pump is used to supply the water system, and the external water pump is used to add water to the water tank.
44. Microwave ovens, induction cookers, and air conditioners in RVs generally use 220V AC as energy.
45. The air streamer is a model of an American airstream RV. The current domestic transaction price is around 7,000 yuan.
46. RV range hoods are divided into exhaust type and adsorption type. The exhaust type, as the name suggests, is to discharge the oil fume outside the car. Adsorption is by way of filtration.
47. RVs in the wild can adopt the convection cooling method of exhaust fans and windows.
48. According to statistics from the American Industry Association, 60% of RV fires are caused by DIY circuits.
49. When traveling with pets in an RV, be sure to prevent pets from getting lost, especially in a new environment, pets who play crazy will pretend not to hear your cries.
Figure: Some pictures are from the Internet.
The article in this issue is original by the author, and the reprint requires the consent of the author. Please indicate the source for reprinting, otherwise you will resort to law.